I have had a hard time sitting down to work this week! Summer is wrapping up and I’m so excited for Fall to get here! We’ve been trying hard to enjoy the end of summer though!
Here are a few thing I’m looking forward to!
- Nathan’s preschool to start back up. School started this week for all his cousins and he has been asking when his school starts like five times a day!
- The sun to go down a decent time. I’m tired of my boys fighting me to go to bed ’cause the “sun’s still up!”
- Nathan’s gymnastics to start back up.
- Nathan’s first soccer season to start! I played soccer my whole life growing up, so I can wait to be a soccer mom!
- Fall Holidays! I can’t wait to cover my house in pumpkins and other fall decor!
- COOLER WEATHER! It has been in the triple digits the last few weeks and we’re all melting!
It has been SO hot here! The kids have been barely able to go outside. When they do, they don’t last that long. That is unless we have water on! So, they have fun jumping on the tramp with the house and then my husband built them a Bike Wash! The boys and a bunch of the neighbor kids have had so much fun with it! They are simple easy to make – watch for the tutorial next week!
I also spent some the the week helping my friend, Jess, paint her house! She bought the house next door to where they were living, which we were super excited about. She has become one of my best friends I would have not been happy if they moved away. We actually set up her sister-in-law and my little brother on a date at the first of the year and they got engaged this week! So fun, right? Congrats Justin and Liz!
I FINALLY took my 4th of July decor down, but I just couldn’t pull all the summer stuff back out. So, I kind of mixed the two. I left out some summer flowers on my mantel, but I just couldn’t help myself and I pulled out on orange Fall wreath!
I have done a little back to school prep for Nathan! I made this little hanging board for his back packs, etc! I’m actually making a 2nd one just for his hats, so that there is room for coats once it cools down.
I also order Nathan his first pair of high tops! I hope he can pull them off!
Who else is ready for Fall and routine again! Have a great weekend!
Want to keep up with us at Over the Big Moon….click here to learn how to subscribe!
We may be linking this post up to THESE great Linky Parties!